You choose a product –
and get all the expertise
of TER Chemicals
Are you looking for chemical raw materials, specialty chemicals and food additives? We can supply them. In guaranteed quality, at stable prices, packed appropriately for transportation and delivered punctually. Do you need advice on choosing chemicals and/or raw materials or on the product formula? We are there for you. You can find our solutions for the relevant product area by clicking on the corresponding symbol.
We have the following thickeners in our range:
- Agar-agar* (vegetable gelling agents from seaweed extract)
- Carboxymethylcellulose (natural gelling and thickening agents, crystals from plant fibers)
- Carrageenan (vegetable gelling agents from seaweed extract)
- Cassia gum (vegetable gelling and thickening agents, ground seeds of Cassia tora and Cassia obtusifolia plants)
- Guar gum* (vegetable gelling agent, ground seeds of the guar plant)
- Gum arabic (natural thickener, vegetable juice of acacia)
- Locust bean gum* (vegetable gelling and thickening agents, ground seeds of the carob tree)
- Konjac gum (vegetable gelling agents derived from the konjac tuber)
- Sodium alginate (vegetable gelling agent, extract from brown algae)
- Tara (vegetable thickener, ground seeds of Tara-bush)
- Gellan gum (artificial gelling and thickening agent produced by microorganisms on sugar-containing culture media)
- Xanthan (artificial gelling agent obtained from sugar-containing substrates)
*Lacon Institute certifies that our company TER INGREDIENTS meets the requirements for the import and trade of organic quality locust bean flour, guar flour and agar agar and that our activities are under respective control.
In the construction industry, thickeners are used in the production of cement-based and lime hydrate-based dry mortars. In the food industry, our thickeners are used in jams, marmalades, jellies, baked goods, confectionery, yogurt, seasonings, coatings for meat and fish products, dairy products, cheese, cream, ice cream, desserts, sauces, canned fruit and vegetables.